Saturday, October 24, 2009

Aaron's Baby Book

I have s...l...o...w...l...y... begun working on Aaron's baby book (now that he's 2 1/2), which I started in paper scrapping form and plan to take up to his first birthday. Since I was also working finishing summer scraps and am now working on Christina and Nathan's wedding album, Aaron's book has stalled. I also got a great idea for a couple of Christmas gifts, and have to fit those in sometime, in addition to scanning Courts' baby pictures so I can work on that book, and, and, and....
Aaron's book so far...(I already had a spread about my pregnancy and one about making his room done paper-style). These were all pages I did for challenges at ScrapMatters, too. These have been difficult because it is hard for me to narrow down pictures...I love them all! At the same time I don't like cluttered looking pages, so I have been trying to find good templates and inspiration from scrapping sites for pages that include a lot of photos without looking cluttered.




No comments:

Post a Comment