Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 16

Phew, yesterday was a big day for us! We had the walk-a-thon, Ashley’s dear friend Brandi Casey arrived for a week long visit, and we went to our school friend’s (the same one in this post) SUPER cute Sex-in-the-City themed birthday party. Chris and I do not watch the show, but she sure planned EVERY detail to the utmost. It reminded me of when my cousin Malinda hosts something, or when my mom and aunts did showers for us girls…every teeny thing was considered! It was pretty dark, so hard for me to get shots without flash, but here are a couple.

 IMG_5624 IMG_5628

First, the adorable cupcake tower, look at those wrappers! The candle on top is actually in a real cupcake. On the right you can see the tray of favors, different ones, all labeled with names (as were our plastic cups!)

IMG_5629

cosmo cake

IMG_5631 

and there is the birthday girl making her wish!

And TA DA, here is Chris with the girls, Ash and Brandi Casey! I wish we got more pictures with her while she was visiting, but she and Ash had lots to see and do. She was such a sweet girl who fit right in.

IMG_5640 IMG_5643

No comments:

Post a Comment