Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 18

This is Aaron’s back :(

He is bending over to show me the injury, and his little bottom is at the left side of the pic. This is a day AFTER the injury…wish I caught it that day because it was pretty awful, but if you can see those faint bruises among the scrapes you get the point.

IMG_5746

He was fussing or crying about some injustice in his life and flung himself over the ottoman so hard that he bounced right off…onto a large metal toy dump truck.

and then he screamed.

and then I ran.

and his back was red and scrapped up and I just can’t stand stuff like that and I had to try really hard to keep my welling tears under control. Luckily he let Chris put some cold on it and it is all okay now. As usual. More about Aaron’s hairy Greek back….um….never.

1 comment:

  1. Some times he looks so much bigger than 3

    ReplyDelete