Monday, June 28, 2010

June 24

Well, it’s the last day of school, which is always a transition. Some years are harder than others, this one was pretty great and I am sad to see some of my students go. I am also sad about the end of my teaching partnership. Moving out of my room of ten years is a transition I was kind of hoping not to make, but our school is being renovated, so room 234 must go. I posted some pictures earlier in the year of my room in its glory, but here it is all packed up and ready to be moved to my classroom for next year, trailer 117. (more on that later).

IMG_7131 IMG_7132 IMG_7137 IMG_7142 IMG_7144 IMG_7148 IMG_7149 IMG_7152

1 comment:

  1. Im so sad :( we had some good memories there, we will have to drop in and see your new room once you get settled.

    ReplyDelete