Monday, November 22, 2010

October 30

SUPER fun playdate with Cameron and Lainy!

Checkin’ out the Tag Jr.

IMG_5223

I’m ready for my close-up.

IMG_5239

Fun with silly Greg

IMG_5250

Movie time!  IMG_5271 IMG_5274

Here comes the cuteness! “So, Aaron, in this scene, the dialogue includes some foreshadowing of later plot development.”

IMG_5276 

Aaron! Don’t give in to the ear rub!!

IMG_5280

or the snuggly lean in! “Aaron, this part is scary!!”

IMG_5284

Can a young couple get a little PRIVACY please? Who wants their future mother-in-law documenting EVERY LITTLE CUDDLE?!?!?

IMG_5287

I scrapped it with a fun kit called Playdate at the Park from Unforgettable Moments! Check out my credits by clicking on the image of my page, because I used her date element, word art, and template too!

playdate

 

 

Preview Playdate-01

No comments:

Post a Comment