Wednesday, December 28, 2011

November 2

Here is Aaron in his brand new Sam Bradford jersey that arrived today. We had a heck of a time finding one, but Chris finally did and now Aaron has a jersey like everyone else in our household. He is really excited and is planning to wear it every Sunday.

IMG_6195

IMG_6197IMG_6199

IMG_6201

IMG_6207

Here is Aaron on his laptop just like Mommy and Daddy. Lap desk and all.

IMG_6209

As you may already know, our beautiful daughter Mara was still-born on December 17th. I have been absent from social media and blogging and scrapping and all of those things since that time. I felt ready to make a post today, but I know that some of the pictures I have coming up for November and December blog posts will be about baby-related topics. Although it will be difficult, I am committed to posting the same pictures I would have posted if she was still with us because anticipating her arrival and being excited about her birth is not something I want to erase from our memories just because she is not with us today.

I ask that if you wish to contact us about our daughter’s passing, which we welcome, you do so via email (at mermaid913 at aol dot com) rather than here in the blog comments or on facebook. We are very grateful for all the love and support we have received from our family and friends during this horribly painful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment