Tuesday, December 13, 2011

October 31

It’s Halloween!!! On a MONDAY.

Look…it’s Rachel Berry and a Brave Knight!

IMG_6137IMG_6144

IMG_6154IMG_6151IMG_6159IMG_6163

Now Aaron REALLY wanted to pass out candy, like WAY more than he wanted to go trick-or-treating. While we were taking these pictures, about 10 kids came to our house, the first of which was a brother and sister that go to his school. He was beside himself with excitement as he saw them coming up the stairs. So we kept the trick-or-treating early and short so he could come home and pass out candy some more.

IMG_6168

Sadly, even though we were out for less than an hour, once we got back home, NOT ONE person came to our door. Aaron was so so sad and just cried. He sat by our front door with the bowl of candy, and got more and more sad until finally he just laid down on the floor and cried. His little self broke my heart. I felt so bad for him (but took a picture of it anyway).

IMG_6170

I also took this awesome shot of my boy…he is so handsome, just look at that face! IMG_6175

and a little candy silliness…yes, we had ALL of that left. Light action on a Monday I guess!

IMG_6182

Oh man…a day of school and then trick-or-treating was just TOO much for me. I was definitely hurting the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment