Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grandma Fairweather


Scrapping gives me a way to express things that I can't by using just words. Auntie Janet sent me a copy of a picture of Grandma at 2 1/2 years old. When I thought about how it showed Grandma the same age Aaron is now, I thought about how that tiny little girl getting her picture taken on a horse could never have imagined the amazing family she would help create, and that is where the idea for this layout came from. Hard to find the right pictures to use to show the growth (in time and in members!) of our family, but I like how it turned out. I hope my family likes it too.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful page. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop crying first, but I really love it. You chose great pictures.

    ReplyDelete