Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some recent pages...
















Here are some things I scrapped while we were on our Ohio trip. I have never scrapped in the car before, but my hubby was really supporting me, and he didn't seem to want to give up the driver's seat at all! That's right, he drove THE WHOLE WAY, there and back! That is 20 hours of driving! I have been scrapping away at summer memories, it is really fun to scrap things WHEN THEY HAPPEN, which I have never done before. Being a part of the ScrapMatters forum groups has made it fun and easy.


1 comment:

  1. Each new page is a treat to view. I like that each one tells a little story even if there is little or no narrative. Have you thought about creating a kit of your own?? I think you could turn this into a great business.

    ReplyDelete