Tuesday, August 11, 2009

iLove my phone!


I joined the forum community at my favorite scrapping website, Scrapmatters.com. I have been visiting their site and using their products for more than a year, but never joined a forum until now. They do all kinds of challenges each month, one of them is called Everyday Magic. Every two weeks they send out a prompt, and the goal is to scrap about things that are seemingly small parts of everyday life that would not usually "deserve" a page because the little things are important too! This is my first entry to that challenge, and I have many more to catch up on, because I love this idea and would love to have a completed book of my own everyday magic. This week's everyday magic challenge was an object. I am going to do a second one on the blue chair in Aaron's room, another very important part of my everyday magic! I kept thinking and thinking about this layout in my mind before I did it. I knew I wanted little squares the same shape as my app squares and that I wanted to photograph my cord and include that. I also really love how my journaling turned out!

2 comments:

  1. iSERIOUSLY think you should send this to the folks at iPhone/Apple...it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with my son-in-law. While you are at it, SEND IT TO VERIZON!

    ReplyDelete