Friday, July 30, 2010

July 20

  While we had our chairs moved out of the kitchen so the floor could be swept and mopped (thanks, Courts) Aaron drew this great picture on his board. He said the mouth was shaped like a rhino. Most times when I am taking pictures he demands that I DO NOT take pictures of him. I try all kinds of low tricks, including lying, to try to get him in my lens. In this case, he did NOT want to be in a picture. Soooo…I told him in the first picture that I COULD see him, and that he would have to scoot a bit to the left to get out of the shot.  IMG_8777

That is how I got this second picture. HA! So I needed a flash to catch him, and I lost the image on the board, but look at that face! He thinks he is NOT showing in the picture! HA!

IMG_8772

1 comment:

  1. Pretty clever trick there Kim, LOVE it!!! Totally worth it too, that smile is sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete