Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 5

Hooray, it is our first trip to Busch Gardens of the season! I did not bring my camera this time since it is just the two of us, I have a LOT nicer camera this year than last year, and I don’t want to risk it. I will take it will us at some point, but here are some pictures from our SCORCHING trip. We went to BG until about 3, ate a picnic lunch in our air conditioned car and then headed over to Water Country to cool off. We had a great time. Aaron doesn’t seem to remember anything form BG, even though we made 10 or so trips last summer, and that left me feeling kinda sad, but he is still finding all of it fun. We watched the 3D Elmo show for the first time and it was very cute. We will head back soon and make the most of our annual pass.

071 075  077  082     091 095 096

No comments:

Post a Comment