Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 6

Okay nooooooow get ready for a string of photos!! Today Aaron and I flew to California right after school so we could go to Cameron’s 3rd birthday party and visit everybody. I am really glad we got to do this because we will not be able to go at Christmas time due to the arrival of baby sister and it will be WAY TOO LONG before we are able to go back to CA and visit the family. My parents got these tickets for us, and Aaron was really excited for our trip. Flying was hard on my large pregnant self and I was completely exhausted the whole trip, but it was awesome. Here is a picture of Aaron playing FacesiMake on the iPad, an app that Grampy gifted to us before we flew out so Aaron would have something new to amuse him on the plane. It is an AWESOME app. If you have kids and an iDevice…you have GOT to get it.
049

No comments:

Post a Comment