Sunday, October 2, 2011

September 29

Today was Thursday, and my back was hurting pretty bad, but Aaron and I went to the rec center anyway, even though I knew I wouldn’t do much. Sometimes it’s just about getting up and going, know what I mean? Discipline is the BIGGEST thing. So I thought I would try the recumbent bike for the first time since my back hurt, which turns out not to be good for someone who is pregnant as there is nowhere for your knees to go except into your belly. After that fiasco my whole body was hurting so much that I had to just lay down for the rest of the evening. No more recumbent bike until January.

Before all that, though, I had an OB appointment, I am 28 weeks now, and Baby Sister is doing great. After our appointment we scooped up Aaron and went to Montclair Family Restaurant for dinner, which means deeeelicious gyros. It was also our first dinner out of the month, other than my birthday dinner, which we used a gift card for. Let's hear it for PAYDAY!!
Here is our menu, which we were practicing sight words with Aaron on. We were excited about how many he knew. He didn't know the ones that got crossed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment