Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 7

So after a good night’s sleep that ended WAY too early because Aaron and I were both on VA time and woke up at 4:30 am…we had a nice morning walk with Grampy and then went over to hang out with Kelly and Cameron for the day. The boys played all day (with no naps) and Kelly and I did party stuff and visited. It was a fun day and I’m really glad we had the chance to spend so much time together.

I also tried out the new 50 mm lens I got for my birthday…but not that much, because we were indoors in low light.

Here’s a peanut butter and jelly faced nephew…who’s about to turn THREE!

IMG_5535

IMG_5541

Here’s Cameron taking some pictures of his own…

IMG_5563

And some boys watching Spookly the Square Pumpkin, which Auntie Kelly very thoughtfully recorded and saved for them to watch together. Aaron has been singing the song EVER SINCE (I’m typing this post on 10/29 and I mean EVER SINCE)

IMG_5576

engrossed! hehehe

IMG_5579

No comments:

Post a Comment