Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back to the fun stuff...


This week I forced myself to finish my grad school readings and postings for this week before I spent time on any of my own hobbies. Since neither my school work nor my hobbies take place while Aaron is awake...well there you go. That is the same issue I have during the school year. In any case, my work for this week is done, however, I have looming over me like a giant cloud my MAJOR research paper that is due in three weeks. I will be starting that...soon. In any case, for the rest of naptime and tonight at least, I can scrap and blog! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of the little man. Skyping is great, but we can't wait to see him(and you, Chris & Courts of course). You have the rest of today, tomorrow, and Friday until 6 to rest. Then, it's the July 4 Weekend Madeira Invasion!!!

    ReplyDelete