Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back to Scrapping...


I finally got another layout done, sheesh! Sometimes when it is late at night (that and naptime are the only time I can scrap and Aaron just flat out skipped his nap yesterday) and I have tired eyes or a headache, I can't really start scrapping. Also, I have this thing where if I start a layout, I can't go to bed with it undone. This is partially just neurotic, but also because I take so much time to load the photo bin in photoshop with the supplies I need for the layout and if you close photoshop everything leaves the photo bin. Anyway, we have reached the end of a week long visit from my parents, layouts from the visit and from Busch Gardens trips coming up soon...but I got this Tahiti layout done yesterday. It is the beginning (there will be AT LEAST one more full layout) of our Inner Island Safari, an exciting adventure around the island of Moorea in the back of an open land rover type vehicle on a very bumpy dirt road!

No comments:

Post a Comment