Friday, July 1, 2011

June 18

Oh my gosh the end of the school year is getting REALLY close now!!! REALLY need the break!

 

Okay, so this morning I woke up at 6:45…why!??! And I did a project that was long overdue, organizing the bookshelf. Again, I wish I had a before picture for you, but let’s just say that it wasn’t pretty. There were more books than shelf. I went through my books and set aside about 15 to list on half.com and another 15 to donate, and then got Chris to do the same when he woke up. So now they all fit, there is some empty space, and we made a sale by the end of the day on half.com! (with two more in the following week!)

ah. accomplishing home projects does  a soul good.

IMG_3309

 

and speaking of projects…here is another one I have been working on for a while, Chris’ Father’s Day book. Here is Aaron proudly holding it after we printed it, cut the pages, and put it all together. More on that tomorrow.

IMG_3306IMG_3307

1 comment:

  1. Did Chris absolutely love his book? It turned out very cute.

    ReplyDelete