Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 11

First of all…it’s September 11. I can’t believe it is the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I was inspired by an SM challenge to scrap my experiences from that day, and I really should have done it right away instead of waiting 10 years. I have been surprised at how emotional I have felt seeing all of the commemorative commercials and articles. I spent two mornings reading the ESPN magazine September issue and it was pretty gut wrenching. Life has changed so much for so many people, and no matter how much time has passed, the pictures online and on tv take me right back.

We spent our day hanging out and watching football. Before that though, I made some french toast and hit the farmer’s market.

IMG_5374IMG_5377IMG_5384

I got all geared up to support my hubby’s Rams, and though the game didn’t turn out so well, it was good to know that I am still looking cute in this jersey.

IMG_5394IMG_5393

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you and Little Sister are looking doubly cute in that jersey. :)

    ReplyDelete