Saturday, January 7, 2012

December 9

Tonight was Aaron’s Christmas concert. He has gotten better at these each year. His first year he cried and didn’t want to get up on the stage, and did NOT sing a dang word. His second show, he went up on the stage happily, mouthed a few lyrics and looked around. This time, he was excited and sang every word…and did all the dance moves! Aaron is the only kid in a white shirt…although I would like it to be known that the instructions were a solid red, white or green shirt. Santa also made a visit, and Aaron got close-ish, but wouldn’t sit with him.

IMG_6712IMG_6717IMG_6723

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that Grant was the only kid in a solid shirt at his last concert and the instructions were SOLID fall colors. He has many fall colored shirts that were striped but no. I am a rule follower so I went out and shopped for him a new shirt. I was a little miffed when I got to the concert to see him and maybe a handful of others were the only ones. Okay, just had to vent. lol I think it's great Aaron is the only one it white. It really makes him stand out in your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete