Monday, January 2, 2012

November 27

Aaron’s most favorite Christmas decoration :) the Bumble Chase from CVS. Best 14.99 I ever spent at CVS. I posted a picture of him staring at it intently about this time last year (actually, it was ALSO November 27 of 2010!!!) when he got to take it out, and here he is with it again. Wouldn’t it be cool if I took a picture of him with this every year?

IMG_6684IMG_6686

And here is the completed North Pole Village! We finally got it done today, me and my elf helpers.

IMG_6690IMG_6692IMG_6687

There is Elfland on the far upper left raised area. It is the neighborhood where the elves actually live and patronize their little elf businesses.

IMG_6688

Here on the upper right raised platform is the North Pole Woods, where elves gather timber, do woodworking, and care for the reindeer.

IMG_6689

Awesome isn’t it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment