Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 6

Today is Ashley’s birthday! We had a fun evening planned. Dinner at the Charbroil Grill, a Brazilian-style Steakhouse and then dessert fondue at home with the Super Bowl. We had a really nice evening and everything we ate was DEEEEElicious!
Shelby was sleeping when we got to the restaurant.
IMG_9705IMG_9708
Aaron and his niece Shelby
IMG_9716
Sarah and Zack
IMG_9723
Three sisters, Ashley, Courtney and Sarah
IMG_9726
Shoot. Wish this great family shot wasn’t blurry! Shelby’s eyes are closed in the one that is in focus.
IMG_9728
Birthday girl and her dad
IMG_9730
LOVELY
IMG_9735
Ash and Sarah
IMG_9738
Ash and me, and a cute little blonde ponytail
IMG_9740
After dinner we headed back to our house for some FANTASTIC fondue! Here are our dippers: pretzel rods, biscotti, oreos, nilla wafers, pound cake, coconut macaroons, pineapple, bananas, strawberries and cheesecake.
IMG_9741
We had a white chocolate and a milk chocolate pot.
IMG_9745
A dipping action shot, strawberry in white chocolate.
IMG_9755
I guess she had something I wanted??
IMG_9758

2 comments:

  1. I love these. The pictures of the family are wonderful. Even the blurry one. It's so fun to see the faces of everyone. What a beautiful family.

    That fondue is pretty yummy looking too. I really, really need to do that.

    Grant still sits with me on the couch like that when I read to him. I love it. It won't be for much longer I know so I'm treasuring it while I can.

    ReplyDelete