Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some new releases!

Okay…as a CT member one of my responsibilities is to blog about new releases and I have not done that in…let’s say a long time. Well, my paper is turned in (8 hours early, WHAAAAAAT??!!?!?) and I am waiting for some groceries to make it home so I can work on Ashley’s bday fondue, so in the few moments I have, how about some new releases??
Okay, first up, because I made them and I am SO proud…here are some printable Love that Boy and Love that Girl Valentine cards for little sirs and ladies to give and get. Because they come in both blank and messaged formats, consider picking these up to use as sweet notes for your little ones all year long! You can use them for bookmarks or slip them in a lunchbox after writing your own notes on them!


You can also pick up the bundle of all 16!


Next up is a new Valentine’s kit from Band Geek Designs called Every February. I loved the creams and browns!

I scraped a fun page with some lion pictures from our recent zoo visit.
kisses from mommy
Let’s keep going with the Valentine's theme…
Here is a new boyish Valentine’s kit by Stolen Moments that is in her guest store at 9th & Bloom!

I had a REALLY bad day last week, and it led me to create this page with pictures Ashley took of me and Aaron.
loving you
Okay…now it’s several hours later, Ashley’s bday festivities have concluded, and I am back at the computer to finish this post! :)
Finally, I want to share two new products from Unforgettable Moments.
First, here is her With All my Heart Mini, full of yummy browns.

I scrapped this sweet picture of Aaron with it.
with all my heart
and here is a page I scrapped with a new collab between Unforgettable Moments and Statements by Jodi, which is the free Daily Download at GingerScraps this month!
SneakPeekDDPNGwebcameron and aaron CA christmas
The whole family loves these pictures of the boys…I could scrap them a million times!
So what are you waiting for? Go buy something!

No comments:

Post a Comment