Saturday, February 5, 2011

January 29

Well, it's finally the weekend. HA! We have been home for three days already! I can DEFINITELY go for a 5 day weekend! This is definitely going to cause some scheduling wrinkles at school because we have semester long classes and just missed the last two days of first semester. BUT, I can deal! I love being at home.
Tonight Greg, Neecers and Eric came over for dinner. I made a new recipe from my friend Shari that shall now be called “Chicken Rice Shari”. It was SO SO good, and everyone loved it.
Here’s Aaron hero-worshipping Eric, who is playing on his new Nintendo DS.
IMG_9613IMG_9618

(no, that is NOT my Christmas village behind them. It’s a…um…Valentine’s Day village.)

1 comment:

  1. I was laughing about the fact that you still have your Christmas village up but then you said it was was Um, your Valentine village and I knew all was well at the Karayannis house. lol
    I think Jan just got her tree down a couple of days ago. I guess it wasn't turning into a Valentine Tree. hahaha

    ReplyDelete