Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 7

Here is another example of Aaron and I doing a fun activity together RIGHT when we get home because of his good behavior in the morning. Today he wanted to read from his Toy Story Collection. I love the way he was sitting on my leg and leaning on my shoulder.
IMG_9784IMG_9770IMG_9777IMG_9778IMG_9781IMG_9783
I scrapped these pictures with a GREAT LOOKING new kit from Unforgettable Moments called Rustic Charm. I also used a template that she has coming out THIS Friday!
love to read

1 comment:

  1. 7 is my favorite number so on Feb 7th u and your son look so adorable! i can see the joy flowing through those pictures, actually all of them! i am soo happy for you Mrs. K! you really deserve all the awesome things/moments/times in your life. You were always a Light in my life and i see you shining it all through out your family! Really reminds me of how blessed i was/am to have you part of my life. always! love you! ill see you again! :D Tell Mr.K i said HAYYYY!

    ReplyDelete