Wednesday, June 15, 2011

April 17

I got some cell phone pics from today too. Blogger has been fighting with me today and this is my third time trying to make this post…so here we go.
Yesterday, on April 16th, we were supposed to fly out of Reagan to begin our California Spring Break vacation, you know, the one with all the awesome Disney pictures I already posted. Well, there was horrible weather around our area and where our connecting flight was supposed to leave from, so after spending 6 hours sitting in the airport waiting for a flight, we were able to rebook and leave today from Dulles instead. At least we will still make it for Wendy’s birthday party, which I am really excited about because it has been years since I was in California for Wendy’s birthday.
Here are some pics from our journey out.

004005006
010016019

No comments:

Post a Comment