Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 7

IMG_3288

This seems like a simple picture of Aaron in his jammies watching tv in Chris’ chair. BUT!

The Backstory…Today is Tuesday, Subway and a movie, of course. When we picked up Aaron from school today he was FILTHY dirty. It was hot out, he was sweaty, and he immediately announced to us with pride, “I buried myself in the MULCH!”

nice. Well, his playground has black tire mulch, which is enough to ruin one pair of shoes per year and make a little sweaty boy permanently grubby. He has never been this dirty from school before so as soon as we got home I marched that stinky little man right up into the bath. So he was all clean for dinner and a movie. Wish I had a dirty picture of him…but after I held him away from everything, I was too dirty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment