Sunday, June 14, 2009

The End is in Sight!


I am nearing the end of a very challenging school year. We have one week to go, made up of half-days during which we try our best to keep the kids calm and engaged, which is no small feat. The students are looking forward to the end of the year as much as we are, and I will be working hard this week to remain patient and calm with them and end the year on a positive note. I am so looking forward to two months in my favorite role, summertime domestic goddess! You can't help but be excited when you have these guys to look forward to every day!

2 comments:

  1. Did you make the scrapbook page for the blog? It is so pretty and very you! I am not sure how I feel about being the mother of a domestic goddess, albeit a summertime one. I know how excited you are to be a full time mommy for the summer. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I love it though...I found it online on a site that has blog templates. I searched and searched, and I really like this one, but I don't like how my text is so narrow in the middle. I am going to see if I can fiddle around with that.

    ReplyDelete