Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Festivities



This morning Chris enjoyed a 9:00am wakeup for Father's Day. After a delicious breakfast of cinnamon rolls and sausage, Chris relaxed at his computer while Aaron, George, Kate and I took a walk to the playground. We tried a new one this time, at the local elementary school, and it was super fantastic!! Back home for some hanging out, Chris ordered himself some new shoes and sandals for father's day (he could NOT decide on a gift, he was debating between shoes, sandals, a weedwacker or a drill) and before I knew it, it was time to work on dinner. The menu turned out perfectly, and everyone seemed pretty pleased! There are a whole lot of food comas in the house right now. A very Happy Father's Day to the wonderful dads in my life: my Dad, my Husband, my Uncle Tommy, and my Father-in-Law.


No comments:

Post a Comment