Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15


Today was SOL day for me! My students all took their end of course sol exam, and like every semester, I definitely have the butterflies looking across the room at all of them hoping I gave them everything they needed. We got our scores back by the end of the day and all of my students passed, which is just fantastic, so gratifying! I was really excited and asked for a celebration dinner at Outback, and my request was happily accommodated by my family. I guess they will have to have turkey tortilla casserole some other night, pity. Chris, Ash and Courts went up to watch a swim meet and Aaron and I stayed home to relax. He was doing SUCH a good job playing by himself for a long time, then for some reason, he wanted to get in the same position I was...sitting with a laptop! He said "I'm going to get my laptop too!" Cute little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment