Friday, January 15, 2010

January 5


And its BACK TO SCHOOL after an amazing winter break, extended to two whole weeks by the glorious Blizzard of 2009. You can check out my cute page on that if you scroll down a ways. In this picture Aaron is "playing" Disney Scene It that he got for Christmas from Mabel and Nathan. I didn't let him play the full out board game, but I put in the DVD and just let him see the questions and kept asking him which movie each was from. It was fun...until dinnertime when he had a RAGING tantrum because I turned it off. Darn you Mabel and Nathan. Ashley came back from her Christmas visit to Alabama, bringing Christmas cheer and a cute new haircut. She opened her gifts from us and made funny faces with Aaron.



What? Is that a Rock Band drum kit I see in the corner? Maybe for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment