Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25


This is a great week for me. My grad school class has ended, (hope to have good grade news tomorrow...), I don't have a new one starting until Monday, and it is the last week of the semester at school. The high school where Chris and I teach is on a semester schedule, a lot like college, so we just gave final exams and state standardized tests and Thursday is my last day with my current students. I will have "the first day of school" all over again next Tuesday. Point is, not a whole lot going on at school, so I am feeling SOOOOO at ease this week. Being able to come home and not have anything I HAVE to do is pretty foreign to me, and I am LOVING it while I have it. Aaron and I played in the fort Grampy got from WOOT tonight. I am not the most excellent at constructing things...but it was good enough for Aaron, and here we are inside. Looking at pictures of myself at the end of a school day is a little frightening, but it sure reflects how I feel at 2:15 each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment