Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 22


Tonight I worked on my final and got it turned in by midnight. I am very relieved to be done with this current course. I have REALLY enjoyed the content SO much, but the workload has been my hardest yet, and as I said in an earlier post, it has been really hard for me to manage everything. I went to Panera and worked there for 3 hours, which Chris suggested. It really helps for me to leave the house, because there are a million things at home I could get distracted by. I just wish Panera was open later than 9 on a Friday night! Now I get one week off of grad school before I will be starting my new class.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reaching the finish line! I don't know how you do it...school and mommy/wife. That is a lot of work!!

    ReplyDelete