Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 25

Aaron had so much fun yesterday in his activity pad that he came home today and went straight to it. We had a hectic evening because Chris wasn’t home, but he still managed to get in about 45 minutes of time working on this. I wasn’t playing with him this time, I was at my desk and he was on the floor behind me. He kept calling me when he finished things and I would turn around and be astounded by what he did all by himself!
like this connect the dots…
IMG_9326
and this letter/symbol thing! ALL BY HIMSELF! Unbelievable! He figured out what each symbol stood for and wrote the letters down!
IMG_9327
then he tried this one, which was a lot longer, and got frustrated. But he did get the word “very” in the top left, see it?
IMG_9328
and then, in the sweetest way ever, he flipped to a blank page and drew a picture of us holding hands. I’m on the right. He said he drew himself “with the pinkeye.” This was so exciting because he has never drawn a person with arms and legs before :)
It’s a milestone :)
IMG_9333IMG_9334
then, he added “our toys” under our feet and then added Daddy, “he’s the tallest” and then drew a circle and added his name. I just LOVE THIS!
IMG_9340

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. What a smart little guy. I know your joy. It is such a proud moment for us moms when our kids are learning new things.

    ReplyDelete