Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9

Today was Chris’ turn to be sick. Food poisoning with think, but in any case, it was ugly. He spent the entire day in bed (8 hours of it without getting up at all) and didn’t leave our room until 8:15 at night.
Aaron was a really good boy today, very well mannered and no naughtiness at all. His day was off to a great start with some winter watermelon. The boy loves watermelon. He saw these little tiny ones (outrageously priced, I was sure) in the store last week and begged for it. I told him we would have to check the price but then Chris said, “It doesn’t really matter, does it? Let’s get the watermelon.” And in my new 2011 mindset, be calm, I said, “okay sure.” Well, Aaron sure was happy. I asked him if it was good and he said in a very funny voice…”yes, it’s watermelon.”
IMG_8651 scrubadubslightlightIMG_8652 scrubadubslightlight

No comments:

Post a Comment