Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5

I am home with a sick boy today. I, of course, have not been feeling well for a while. It is possible I stayed up too late last night, which didn’t help, but I did get a lot of Renaissance Trading Cards graded. (and a page scrapped for a new release coming this week! The same one our new blog header is made with, if that grabs your interest!)
Anyway, about 1:30 this morning, Aaron burst in our room crying for me (always a soothing way to wake up), climbed up on the bed on Chris’ side, over Chris to my side. For the next hour, until 2:30, Aaron tossed and turned in our bed. I took him back in his room and he said his mouth hurt, which I interpreted as his mouth being dry and uncomfortable, because that’s how mine felt. Chris interpreted that as Aaron having a sore throat. This morning at 5:30, Aaron’s usual wakeup time on a school day, poor thing, he informed us that he had a fever, which was quite true. He was just so blah…he said “I don’t want to do anything” and when that guy is not active and moving around you know something is up. Anyway, he has thrown up twice (even though he hasn’t had anything but water) and is sleeping again now. I stayed home with him, because I am fortunate enough to have a team teacher who can cover the first two blocks of my day. (my second block is kinda obnoxious…I hope that goes okay…) and I wil drive up to school at noon to pass Aaron off to Chris so I can teach my last block of the day. I have missed that last class SO many times this year due to Aaron’s multiple doctor appointments, and I just hate to miss another day, especially since Chris has that block off and can hang with Aaron for 90 minutes until we all head back home. Here is the sad little guy this morning.
IMG_8566 edited


IMG_8573 edited

No comments:

Post a Comment