Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 1

MARCH?? How did THAT happen? This is the month in which Aaron turns three. I can't believe it! Chris had some kind of cough/nose/cold crud all last week and he passed it me over the weekend. I still am feeling it today, which means it is hard to sleep and enjoy a day of school. Today when we got home I started scrapping right away and Chris took Aaron upstairs so Aaron could watch a show on our bed. Some evenings they do this and spend some time hanging out while I make dinner or get a little time to be on my computer. They were a pretty cute sight. Aaron was all tucked under the covers and Chris fell asleep. The girls retreated to the basement, Courts was working on a project and Ash was taking an after school nap. This is all pretty typical for us on a school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment