Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some new pages

It has been a while since I posted any new pages on here because my number one project I am working on right now is a wedding album for a friend of mine and I want her to be able to share those pages as she chooses. For that reason, I typically will not post pages from that book on here, unless they include new products from the designers that I am working for, because I want to be able to show those off! 
Here are some layouts I made with some new releases from this week:
I made this page for the 3/5 speed scrap, which had some GREAT instructions! I used a kit from Designs by Sarah Bennett that was re-released at ScrapMatters called Sister Sue. It has such bright bold colors, so I had to work carefully to make the page work with the wedding photos, but I think it turned out great! I also used a template and some CUTE new date stamps from Andilynn Designs. (images are linked)






I also made these two pages with the brand new kit from Designs by Sarah Bennett called Spunky Monkey! I was pretty impressed to see how many different kinds of pages the creative team made from this kit. (images are linked)
























































1 comment: