Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 25

And to continue the reading theme…Ashley shared her booklight with Aaron so he could read in the morning on the way TO school! (also taken with my phone)

Aaron reading in the morning

Here is a picture of Aaron in the afternoon when he was realizing that his cousin Cameron was back home in California. He was sitting with me while I uploaded pictures from his birthday and our family’s visit to facebook and he saw a picture of Cameron playing with Legos on the floor. He said, “But where is Cameron?” and I told him that Cameron went home to California and he started crying, which of course made me cry too. He said “But I need him, I so need him!” and then when I asked if he wanted to call him he said “I just miss that little guy!” We tried to call him, but he was taking a nap, and that made Aaron cry all over again. Luckily we got to talk to him that evening. Here is the sad boy.

IMG_3282

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, poor little guy!! How sweet that he "needs him" and "misses that little guy" though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to add - y'all must have to get up and going pretty early for it still to be dark in the car!!

    ReplyDelete