Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 29

Spring Break Day 3
Well, we all felt crappy today, and my lack of pictures reflects that. Aaron has a gross cough, the kind that other moms turn their head and glare at in a store. Chris got a horrible gross blister from raking yesterday (he wore gloves) and he is achy and has a headache. We all have stuffy/runny noses and Chris and I are getting sore throats.  All three of us laid in our bed together just resting and watching some BabyFirst channel. We did a lot of tidying up around the house (I had quite a bit on my Spring Break to-do list) and Sam came over for dinner. Once again, Aaron did not take a nap. We played on the floor with Aaron’s new birthday toys a lot today, especially his police station. Chris and I watched Angels and Demons while I continue to scrap my butt off. I only have two pictures today. One is the load of laundry I had to do today. It was our worst day of potty training yet, three accidents, lots of messes! The other is a clean corner of my room, which I am pretty proud of considering how crummy we were feeling.
IMG_3523 IMG_3526

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, getting things done. We are feeling crummy and I did absolutely not one single productive thing today.

    ReplyDelete