Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some (old) New Releases from 3/19

LAST Friday, there were some great products that I scrapped with and never got up on my blog, so here goes.
First, Andilynn released a set of Quickpages made by the Creative Team with Fair Are the Meadows. Don’t they look great? I made two of them, shown below, and I am so proud to be part of something that is in the shop!

5a49c156195e3e6874d8ebffb1e316ee ald_Fair Are The Meadows_QP_kmkarayannis ald_Fair Are The Meadows_QP2_kmkarayannis copy


Also, Sarah Bennett released a beautiful kit (I think this is one of my favorite things from her store) called Memories of You. It is the primary kit I used to decorate this blog.  I love the browns and blues and greens together, which I think is the same thing I said about Andilynn’s Fair Are The Meadows last week! I made two pages to show off this kit. One is of some pictures I took of Aaron at the dinner table while learning about using my camera on manual, and the other is Week 2 of my P365 pages.
0aa46e22423a29ed7b1991baa11c74ce i love your face copy Week 2 copy
Good stuff, right? Go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment