Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 5

I am so glad it is Friday!! This was a tiring week for me, both physically and professionally. I have a lot of scrappy things to take care of this weekend so I got started on those tonight, and hope you like the new early spring blogwear! I thought it was time to take down the snowy blogwear, but I wasn't feeling full blown green and growing spring yet, so this is like....chilly looking spring blogwear. When we got home from school, Courtney wanted to play outside with Aaron because it was a little less cold today, and then we went to Costco to get some shopping done and have dinner. Love that combo pizza from Costco! Aaron crushed a giant piece himself, which shocked me. He has never been a big eater, although he does like most things. I think he loves pizza! 

No comments:

Post a Comment