Friday, August 27, 2010

August 11

Okay…yesterday was the beginning of a Disney marathon! Today we headed back to the happiest place on earth with my mom, Courtney, Ashley (who just flew in this morning after having a day long fog delay leaving Alaska!), Kelly and Cameron. Kelly and the boys and I got there first, while Mom and Courts went to pick up Ash from the airport. We were so happy to see Mickey hanging out on Main Street and SO lucky to make it through the line all the way up to him! The boys were really excited, and Cameron didn’t get SUPER close, but as Kelly said “I hope Cameron is at least IN one of those pictures you took!” And he was! I loved how Mickey got down on his knee to get closer to the boys and he tried to get Cameron to come over. This is truly one of the highlights of Aaron’s life, and a true joy for me to see. I am totally a believer in the magic of Disney.
IMG_1779

No comments:

Post a Comment