Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love That Boy…a freebie!

Jen Graham (GLTC) has a new bundle out this week that she made with Bella Gypsy called “Love That Boy”. I love the blues and greens, check it out here:

7ba1a45137633060539c3e4b244f1686

I made two pages with it, because it is perfect for my little man! First, here is a page from Aaron’s first Father’s Day. I am so glad to have gotten so many great pictures, including the three generation shots of my hubby, his dad, and his son. :)

first father's day copy

And here is a page that I just love…Mom took this picture of us on our first day of vacation here in CA lounging in the pool. My son is such a loving little man, but to get him to stop moving and snuggle is harder with each day he gets older! I am so grateful to have this memory preserved, and making this page gave me the perfect chance to journal some of the feelings I have about being the mom of a boy.

love of a boy copy

The title of this page inspired a word art that I am offering here. I made this with all three colors of the adorable alpha that comes with this kit, so if you got the kit, grab my word art by clicking on the image below! If you didn’t get the kit yet, go get it here and grab my word art too! Please leave a note here if you download, I would love to hear from you.

love that boy wordart freebie preview copy

4 comments: