Sunday, August 22, 2010

July 23

We are in California! Aaron and I made the flight out yesterday. Let’s just say that the flight was not one of Aaron’s 5 best behaved hours and leave it at that. My apologies to everyone in the 6 rows in front of us or behind us. ANYWAY. Now we are here, and I am looking forward to lots of fun times with my family and helping Aaron make great memories. The first half of the trip we have some down time, but the second half is really full of stuff to do!

Most of these vacation days I am going to have a REALLY hard time making a selection of ONE picture, but I am going to hold myself to it!

This one is a no-brainer for me. My mom took this picture of Aaron and I relaxing in the pool. I made a page with is a couple of weeks ago, scroll down a ways to find it. This kind of moment with my constantly moving three year old boy is very rare, and I treasured it. I am really glad my mom was able to capture this memory.

mommy and aaron in the pool

1 comment: