Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 14

Okay…now I am exhausted. I just did 4 straight days of Disneyland/California Adventure and have really put some miles on my new Keens.Today we had another family swim and BBQ since we are headed back to Virginia on Monday. We had a great time swimming and playing with the kids. In the evening, they decided they were going to entertain all of us, and they just kind of ended up like this. I am pretty sure Mady was singing first (that is an unplugged Rock Band mic) and eventually Aaron and Cameron started playing piano. I wasn’t there for the setup, I just had my camera ready for this little performance. Mady was making us cry with laughter the way she was sitting there on the piano bench between them, she had her little knee up, she is ready to make a music video! There are a couple of other great shots too…and I will have to scrap these rascals!

 IMG_0785 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment