Friday, August 27, 2010

My Scrappy Week

Well, we were on vacation this week, during which time we alternated between swimming and sitting on our duffs. Consequently, I scrapped my BUTT off! (I wish that were really possible.) I made 16 pages this week so far!! They can’t all be posted this week as some are for future releases, but I thought it would be a good idea to scrap ahead while I had the time. Remember that my scrapbook pages are always linked to my gallery at ScrapMatters for full credits, which I will not post here. If a page features a new release from a designer that I am on a creative team for, I will specifically mention those here and link up the product names (in blue) to their location in their stores so you can check them out.

I was accepted onto a new team this week, and I am now proud to be creating for The Design Girl! Check out her shop at ScrapMatters by clicking on that link. Last week I showed you a layout I did as part of my application for her team, and I am looking forward to showing you my future layouts with her products.

So here are the pages I made this week on vacation!

Here is another page in Aaron’s baby book made with some new templates from Stolen Moments called Scraps By Number: Just Call Me Sara. I just love how this page turned out. Aaron is 15 weeks old in these pictures. Cute little boomy guy.

15 weeks so exhausted, so in love

Actually I went a little nuts with that template pack and also made a two-pager with two other ones. These pictures are from two of our days at Disneyland during our California vacation.

buzz left copy buzz right copy

Here is another layout from our California vacation called Cranky Cousins. The little guys are not ALWAYS angelically behaved.

cranky cousins copy

And here is one from this week on vacation! I actually scrapped it the same day I took the pictures! Ahhhh, the sweet life of a vacationer!

imagination at work copy

All the rest of the layouts I have to show this week are for Aaron’s baby book.

First, we have The Baby in the Mirror. I am so glad we caught this pictures of the first time Aaron really paid attention to himself in the mirror. He was so enchanted by his own face, and I have to say, I don’t blame him!!

16 weeks baby in the mirror copy

Then, from the same week of his life, I have this two-page spread of his first Cubbies games! We went to two of them when they came to play the Nationals. I am really happy with how this spread turned out. We had a lot of cute pictures of Aaron in his Cubbies gear to show off!

aarons first games

Finally, here is a spread from his first July 4th! I did this one for a speed scrap.

16 weeks first fourth smaller

Now you can see here that I have scrapped 4 pages (including a 2-pager, but still…) from just ONE WEEK of his life! This may offer a clue as to why this book is taking me so long. I NEED TO NARROW DOWN THE PICS!

I hope you enjoyed all my scrappyness for this week, I sure did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment