Friday, August 27, 2010

August 12

YEP, we are back AGAIN! This time, we headed to Disneyland for a few hours and then over to California Adventure with my mom, Courts, Ashley and Cameron (Kelly was back at work). Chris and my dad have been in San Francisco watching a couple of baseball games, so they missed this fun. For today’s picture, however, I picked one from AFTER Disneyland. Aaron and Cameron and I left Disneyland in one car to head to my cousin Malinda’s house for a cousins dinner. The drive there was pretty harrowing, rush hour on the 5, and Aaron had to go potty, and…that’s all I’m going to share about that here. BUT we made it there and had dinner with Wendy, Malinda, Kelly, Cameron and Mady.

We tried to take a fun cousin pic using the timer on my camera…at some point I will scrap the series that includes Wendy making goofy faces and me running down from my camera to stand in the photo, but for today’s picture, here is some cousin cuteness.

    IMG_2511

No comments:

Post a Comment