Friday, August 27, 2010

August 13

And ONE MORE DAY! But this time, it’s just me and my hubby! Chris and I got the idea while driving out to the river last weekend (as Malinda said, “Lots of desert, lots of time to think”) that we could really use a date day. We did go out, just the two of us, for Valentines Day, but that was, well, in February. We asked my parents about watching Courts and Aaron (they also had Cameron that day) and not only did they agree to that, they also offered to take Ashley to the airport for her flight to Colorado. Chris and I were REALLY excited to have a day to have fun together. I did NOT take my camera (GASP) and we had nothing to carry, nothing to push, and it was really a super fun and relaxing day. We got to go on “grown up rides” and walk in a leisurely way when we wanted to. We did take a couple of pictures with Chris’ phone, and this one is the best.
kim, chris and mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment