Friday, April 2, 2010

April 1

Spring Break Day 6
Thursday started earlier than planned, when Aaron woke up crying at 5 in the morning. He has not been sleeping well this week, which I think is mostly from coughing himself awake in the night. I was feeling pretty wretched at 5, so I scooped him up and we went to sleep in Courtney’s bed (she is in Germany for Spring Break with her mom) and my little man was the biggest snuggle bug ever. We slept until 9!!! Then we had to have a quick breakfast and get ready to go to our will appointment. Aaron did a pretty good job keeping himself occupied and out of trouble, and now Chris and I are very relieved to have gotten that done. Here is Aaron reading on the way to the appointment with some sunglasses on top of his head. In the next shot, he is telling me “NO MORE PICTURES MOMMY!” which is pretty common!
Aaron reading Arthur  no more pictures!
When we found a parking spot at the legal office, we were right next to this antenna topper. Aaron saw it and yelled “CHARLES MUNTZ!!!” which you may know is the villain in UP, but he is an adventurer who has on the helmet and goggles. Aaron cracks me up with the things he remembers and when he brings them up.
charles muntz!
Then we hit Chipotle on the way home and thank goodness…Aaron took a nap! Not quite 2 hours, but I’ll take it! I did the research for my paper that is due Sunday, which I continued when he woke up and watched Nemo. Poor little guy did not feel well on the way home from Chipotle, he is still a bit out of sorts, and he woke up from his nap DRENCHED in sweat.
IMG_3717 IMG_3718




 














Above is Aaron playing with his police boat while watching Nemo, and then using his napping Daddy as a chair.
We (meaning I, because sick Chris fell asleep…) watched Hoax in bed, which I thought was an interesting movie.








No comments:

Post a Comment